The brand known as Maurice Lacroix has been around since 1975 when its parent company Desco von Schulthess formally launched it. In all that time, Maurice Lacroix has been designated as a luxury watch brand. Still, if you’re into luxury watches, you will probably realize that the brand is more affordable than other luxury watch brands. This is its advantage in the market.
Why Choose the Aikon Collection?
If you are young and into sports, you will probably welcome a look at the Maurice Lacroix Aikon collection. The prices are quite low considering these are luxury watches. This makes them appropriate for fresh college graduates who are earning their first paychecks at their first jobs.
A men’s watch under the Maurice Lacroix Aikon brand can cost as low as around $600, depending on which watch in the collection you inquire about. Other brands from other watchmakers would cost around three times as much per watch. Despite the low price, its aesthetics look so good that it can rival the designs of other watches. This is another major advantage of Maurice Lacroix Aikon.
However, don’t imagine that all the watches in the Aikon collection are priced that low. Naturally, the price depends on which watches are being examined. Some watches cost up to $2,400 per watch. Others may be much more pricey. If you are considering your first luxury watch purchase, scan through the Aikon collection more thoroughly so you can see which ones are suitable for the price being charged.
An In-Depth Look Into the Aikon Collection
You may be wondering what features of the Aikon collection make it stand out among the other Maurice Lacroix collections. Here are some of those features:
- Has a dual time zone so that the wearer can know the time zones of two cities simultaneously.
- Can be used to a depth of 30 ATM without impairing its water resistance ability.
- Straps can be interchanged when you need them. One strap is made of rubber, while the other is stainless steel.
- Priced at 2,690 USD
- Offers 2-year warranty
AIKON Chronograph Skeleton Automatic Special Edition Mahindra Racing
Maurice Lacroix is the official timekeeper of the Mahindra Racing team. That explains why it has that kind of brand name.
- The chronograph has a case made of stainless steel
- Features black leather strap
- Has 44 mm case
- Water-resistant up to 20 ATM
- The case allows a view of the inner workings of the watch. Perfect for wearers who are engineering-minded or maybe appreciate the details of luxury watches.
- Priced at 7,700 USD
AIKON Automatic Chronograph Titanium
- Made with titanium for the strength of its metal parts
- Bracelet is also made of titanium
- Watch is light and comfortable
- Scratch-resistant parts
- Priced at 4,300 USD
- Sold with a 2-year warranty
AIKON Automatic 42mm
- Watch parts are completely black, with touches of grey to accent with
- 26 jewels used for various parts
- Black calf leather is used as a strap
- Water-resistant to 20 ATM
- Features automatic movement
- Maintains power reserve of 38 hours
- Priced at 1,990 USD
- Carries 2-year warranty
AIKON Venturer Bronze
This watch is an updated version of the AIKON Venturer Bronze, which was successfully released in 2017.
- Materials used include leather for the strap, anthracite for the dial, and bronze for the case
- Water-resistant up to 30 ATM
- Automatic movement
- Priced at 2,700 USD
- Offered with a 2-year warranty
- Limited Edition version
AIKON Master Grand Date
Released in April 2021, this watch represents the dedication of Maurice Lacroix watchmakers in honing their abilities. This is the latest version of the Aikon collection.
- Has an off-center M331 automatic calibre movement
- The date size is larger than usual
- Features open-balance wheel
- Has matte 45 mm steel case
AIKON Automatic Titanium Chronograph
This is an updated version of an earlier model dubbed the Aikon Automatic Chronograph
- Metal parts made of titanium for strength and durability
- Lightweight enough for daily use
- Blue and grey dial
AIKON Venturer 38 MM – The White Amazon
This is a lady’s watch built on the foundation set in 2019 by the earlier Aikon Venturer 43mm watches. That explains the feminine details. Strength and durability are retained, making this the perfect watch for adventurous women.
- Most parts are pure white, including the stainless steel strap and case
- White lacquered dial
- 38 mm makes this small enough for women’s wrists
- Automatic movement
- Water-resistant to 30 ATM
- Six arms on the bezel make it easier to turn
- Features 2-year warranty
AIKON Quartz Chronograph Special Edition Vikings
This is a special-edition creation of Maurice Lacroix in honor of well-known beach volleyball athletes Christian Sørum and Anders Mol. The company collaborated with these members of the ML Crew for this Limited Edition watch.
- Stainless steel case
- 44mm chronograph version
- Rubber strap featuring red, white, and blue stripes, which are team colors of the Beachvolley Vikings
- Water-resistance down to 10 ATM
- Red sun-brushed dial inspired by sunny beach volleyball games
- Quartz movement
- Sold with a 2-year warranty
How to Get Your Own Maurice Lacroix Aikon Watch
Considering the fame of the Maurice Lacroix brand, you might think it is very easy to track down a retailer who will sell you an Aikon watch. Well, actually, yes it is! All you have to do is visit the Maurice Lacroix website and look for their Store Locator page. This will help you find an accredited store near your location.
You can also look for online retailers who have these watches in their inventory. However, this can be quite risky if you are not familiar with the process. It is usually best to stick to the accredited stores in your country. The store locator mentioned can help you search by country and even by continent if you have to.
Incidentally, if you already own an Aikon watch, you can use the Store Locator page to find a service center too. This is important so that you don’t void your warranty by going to a non-accredited service center.
Though Maurice Lacroix Aikon watches are relatively affordable for those with sufficient wealth, take note that these are luxury watches too. This means you should spend some time going through their website so that you can spot the right Aikon watch for you. It no longer matters either what gender you belong to since there are now Aikon watches for the ladies. That sort of levels the playing field for male and female fans of Maurice Lacroix Aikon watches.